2006/11/01

Mid-Term Elections

Oh. My. God.

Where do I start? I have a ton to say/repeat, but it's been difficult to sit down and put it in writing. I'll start with a list of links that are very near to being required reading, insomuch as I can require my readers to do anything. :)

Leonard Peikoff's statement

Leonard Peikoff's DIM Hypothesis course, which can currently be listened to for free with registration [I talked about it a couple of years ago here; highly recommended and well worth the time commitment.]

C. Bradley Thompson's article "The Decline and Fall of American Conservatism"

If you have the Fall issue of The Objective Standard, I would also recommend Elan Journo's article "The Jihad on America"

Diana Hsieh has a great post from Sunday morning integrating a lot of information

Also on Sunday, Dr. John Lewis and Craig Biddle both posted on the blog of The Objective Standard, Principles In Practice

I believe that I have been vindicated in the reasons that I voted for John Kerry in 2004, and that the last 2 years have emphasized why the Republicans are so destructive to this country. Even more so than the Democrats, because they are destroying us in the name of Capitalism, Self Defense, and America and because they have [despicable, evil, religious] ideas behind them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home